- Tilt: +/-11mm; Shift: +/-8 degrees; Rotation: 360 degrees in 12 positions
- Multicoated 35mm F/2.8 Tilt/Shift lens is made with high quality precision type mechanisms
- Tilt / Shift your lens for more control of perspective and depth of field similar to a view camera.
- Ideal for architectural photography when controlling perspective.
- Great for product photography to control depth of field for more appealing shots
35mm f/2.8 Tilt/Shift Lens for Canon EOS Camera MountThe Multicoated 35mm F/2.8 Tilt/Shift lens is made with high quality precision type mechanisms. Features include an 11mm shift, 8° tilt and 360° rotating plate which makes it capable to correct perspective distortion that is necessary in interior and exterior architectural photography as well as control depth of field in product photography. You can achieve similar effects and movements of a large format camera with this Tilt/Shift Lens on your SLR or DSLR. This lens’s excellent multicoated optics allows you to make sharp, contrasted, color perfect images. Aperture is controlled manually, the lens can be shifted 11mm from its normal position, and the direction can be shifted 360° and locks at 12 angles. This unique Lens also has a unique aperture ring that allows you to lock to the desired aperature and open up for focusing!!Available with mount for:Canon EOS cameraIncludes:? MC 35mm f/2.8 Tilt & Shift Lens? Protective caps? Lens caseSpecifications:Lens elements: 11 MulticoatedAperture, focal length, mm: 35Visual Angle, degree: 67Drawing stroke, mm -1: 45Center edge: 30Focusing scale: 0.3m to infinityAperture scale: f2.8 to f22Shift, mm: 11Tilt: +/- 8°Lens rotate: 360°Thread for light filters: Ø62×0.75Disperse: 0.015Weight, kg: 0.9 kg